Which cruise is best for Halong Bay?
Top Recommended Halong Bay Cruises for 2021
- Orchid Cruise: Best Luxury Cruise.
- Aphrodite Cruise: Best for Service.
- Carina Cruise: Best mid-range cruise.
- Glory Cruise: Best for Value.
- Dragon Legend Cruise: Best for Itinerary.
- Bhaya Cruises: Best for Charter.
- Azalea Cruise: Best New Cruise.
- Era Cruise: Best for Families.
How do I book a Halong Bay cruise?
How to Book Halong Bay Cruises & Save more
- Step 1: Search and select your favorite Halong Bay Cruise. Access to our website www.halongbaycruises.com where you can find different categories in detail about Halong Bay Cruises. …
- Step 2: Check rates and choose your best cabins. …
- Step 3: Use promotion code to save more. …
- Step 4: Submit your contact information.
Is Halong Bay cruise worth it?
There are caves, secret lagoons, and sea gypsies. Despite all the negatives, I wouldn’t hesitate in saying that Halong Bay is 100% worth it. That said, I think your experience will vary hugely based on the areas you visit, the times you go, the number of days you visit for and the type of tour you book.
Should you book Halong Bay cruise in advance?
In conclusion, we highly recommend that first-time cruisers book Halong Bay cruises through a travel agent instead of booking directly by themselves. … And, we’re always available to follow up on your booking process and respond as soon as possible.
How much is Halong Bay cruise?
The Halong Bay entry fee is US$13 per person for a day cruise and US$25 for an overnight cruise. This is generally included in your ticket, though it’s worth double-checking for the cheapest cruises. Activities like kayaking and island bike rides may cost extra.
How much does it cost to go to Halong Bay?
So, a trip to Halong Bay for two people for one week costs on average d16,806,024 ($731). All of these average travel prices have been collected from other travelers to help you plan your own travel budget. A vacation to Halong Bay for one week usually costs around d8,403,012 for one person.
Where do Halong Bay cruises depart from?
There are 3 major ports that cruises depart from: Tuan Chau (the largest), Hon Gai, and Got Pier.
How do you get from Hanoi to Halong Bay?
From Hanoi – Cat Ba – Ha Long Bay
- By train: Overall, the traveling hour is around 2- 3 hours/trip. …
- By bus. This is the cheapest option which costs about 2 – $3 only. …
- By taxi. It takes about 1h 30m to get to Hai Phong by taxi, quite the same time if you go by personal means of transport like a motorbike or private car.
Where is Bai Tu Longbay?
Bai Tu Long Bay is northeast of Hạ Long Bay.
Bai Tu Long Bay.
|Bai Tu Long National Park|
|Nearest city||Hạ Long|
|Coordinates||21°6′0″N 107°38′0″ECoordinates: 21°6′0″N 107°38′0″E|
Are there sharks in Halong Bay?
So far, there are NO sharks found or any warning for shark appearance in Halong bay. If you are traveling on a cruise ship, just follow all safety instructions by the cruise operator when you go swimming and kayaking, then you do not have anything to worry about.
Can you swim in Halong Bay?
Halong Bay is said to be one of the best places to swim in Vietnam with numerous beaches. The bay is not only an ideal place for sunbathing with dazzling sunlight, but also a beautiful beach with calm tides, clean, and green water.
What is the best time to visit Halong Bay?
If you are most concerned about weather, then the periods September – November and March – May are ideal for a trip to Halong Bay. The dry climate and pleasant temperature will enable you to enjoy all activities offered on board while making sightseeing as perfect as it could be.
How long should I spend in Halong Bay?
How Long Should I Stay in Halong Bay? Normally, people will need to stay in Halong Bay for 2 days to 3 days either on cruise or a hotel on land.
Is there a train from Hanoi to Halong Bay?
You can also travel from Hanoi to Halong Bay by train. There is just one train daily, Vietnam Railways train 51501. It departs from Yen Vien Station bright and early at 4.55am, and pulls in at Halong Train Station (Ga Hạ Long) at 11.45am.