With this translator you can easily translate words and text from Vietnamese to English and from English to Vietnamese. You are able to translate words and even sentences, in just a split second.
What is the best Vietnamese to English translator?
Top 5 best websites and apps to translate English into Vietnamese
- Google Translate. Accuracy: 8/10. Convenience: 9/10. …
- VIKI Translator. Accuracy: 8/10. Convenience: 8/10. …
- Cambridge Dictionary. Accuracy: 9/10. Convenience: 7/10. …
- Speak and Translate. Accuracy: 6/10. Convenience: 7/10. …
- Nice Translator and Translate.com.
Is there an app that will automatically translate?
Google Translate now works inside any app on Android.
Is there a free app for language translation?
With their Word Lens feature, you can translate text on signs from 37 languages. Unlike the first two apps, Google Translate is completely free and sets a high bar for accurate translations from their machine translation engine.
How do I get my phone to automatically translate?
If you choose to always translate or never translate a language, you can undo your translation preferences.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to a webpage written in that language. The page will start translating automatically.
- Tap More. and uncheck Always translate this language.
What does MLEM mean in Vietnamese?
tmaiz. 29 Aug 2020. That comes from the ‘sound’ of the animal when licking. People use that to show how they are interested in something, sounds a bit ‘cute’. Example: when my friend posts a pic that so nice, then I comment ‘mlem mlem’ to show my favorite .
What does Pho Bich Nga mean?
bich nga, literally translated, means “Bluish-green Russian”, which frankly makes things even more baffling…
Is there an app that can translate documents?
Google has updated its Translate app to include real-time on-screen translations of text you point your camera at. The app is pretty much a 100% free version of Word Lens, an app that blew many a mind when it was launched back in 2010. You don’t even need any kind of Internet connection for it to work.
Is there an app that can translate text from a picture?
Google Translate can now translate text in images through your phone’s camera. … The feature means users can, for example, use their Android phone’s camera to take a picture of a menu in a foreign language, then have the app translate the text into their own tongue.
What is the best real time translator?
Best Language Translation Devices in 2021
- Best Overall: WT2 Language Translator.
- Best Pocket Translator: Pocketalk Language Translator.
- Best Offline Translator: ili Instant Offline Translator.
- Best Versatile Translator: Lincom Language Translator Device.
Why is Google Translate still so bad?
Google translate is bad because it doesn’t take into account context when offering translation, and is incapable of comprehending idiomatic expressions and some phrasal verbs. It takes at least the entire sentence into consideration, and it does occasionally translate idioms and common phrases correctly.
What is the hardest language to learn?
The Hardest Languages To Learn For English Speakers
- Mandarin Chinese. Interestingly, the hardest language to learn is also the most widely spoken native language in the world. …
- Arabic. …
- Polish. …
- Russian. …
- Turkish. …
What is the best free translator?
1. Google Translate. Google Translate is probably the most widely known translation programme out there. It has been integrated into other Google products such as Chrome and some Android apps and currently supports 109 different languages.
How do I get Facebook to automatically translate?
To change the language that posts or comments are translated to:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Language and Region.
- Click Language you’d like to have posts translated into.
- Select a language and click Save Changes.
How do I automatically translate a Web page?
Turn translation on or off for a specific language
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Languages,” click Language.
- Next to the language you’d like to use, click More . …
- Turn Offer to translate pages in this language on or off.
How do I turn on tap to translate on my iPhone?
See which languages can be translated.
- On your iPhone or iPad, install Gboard.
- Open any app that you can type with, such as Gmail or Keep.
- Tap an area where you can enter text.
- At the top of the keyboard, tap Open features menu .
- Tap Translate .
- Pick the language to translate from.
- Pick the language to translate into.