Other than all the Christmas-y stuff, thanks to the pleasant Singapore weather in December, you can enjoy rides or swim with dolphins at Adventure Cove Waterpark, learn about marine creatures at the SEA Aquarium, enjoy a ride in the Singapore Cable Car to have stunning views of the islands, take selfies with celebrity …
What is Singapore like in December?
Singapore Weather in December: December marks the official start of the Northeast Monsoon season. This month’s weather is Singapore’s coolest, though it’s only a couple of degrees lower than the year’s hottest month with temperatures reaching an average high of 29°C.
Is it good to visit Singapore in December?
Although Singapore is a year-round destination, the best time to visit Singapore is from December to June. The months of February to April fall within Singapore’s dry season and is typically when the country has the least amount of rain, the lowest humidity, and the most sunshine.
What can you do in Singapore at Christmas?
Best Christmas events in Singapore
- Experience the magic of Christmas Wonderland. …
- Make merry at Universal Studios Singapore. …
- Hop on board the Orient Express. …
- Dine under the stars. …
- Jingle all the way to Changi. …
- Explore the underwater world. …
- Admire gorgeous blooms at Gardens by the Bay. …
- Get your craft on!
How many days is enough to visit Singapore?
Even if you can carve out 24 hours to explore, you’ll immediately see my point. Of course, two days would be better and three days is ideal.
What’s the coldest month in Singapore?
A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: January, March, April, May, July, September, October, November and December. The warmest month is April with an average maximum temperature of 32°C (89°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Is December rainy season in Singapore?
Overall, December is Singapore’s rainiest month. But the total amount of rain for December has varied over the years from 30 inches (766 mm) to 2.5 inches (63 mm). Usually the day’s heaviest rainfall this time of year occurs around 5 pm.
Is Singapore expensive to visit?
Singapore is more expensive than other cities in Southeast Asia, but it is still significantly cheaper than most western cities. There are many hostels in the city where you can stay for cheap, or you can arrange a nice luxury hotel for a fraction of what you might pay in the U.S. or Europe. Food is also quite cheap.
What is the rainiest month in Singapore?
Relative humidity is in the range of 70% – 80%. April is the warmest month, January is the coolest month and November is the wettest month.
How hot is Singapore in December?
During the day, the highs still reach up to 29°C (around 84°F), but fortunately the humidity is also down, so it’s more comfortable. At night, the lows drop down to 23°C (about 73°F).
Where can I spend Christmas in Singapore 2020?
Top 11 Places To Celebrate Christmas In Singapore
- Christmas Eve Countdown Party, Orchard Road.
- Christmas Village, Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza.
- Christmas Wonderland, Gardens By The Bay.
- Savour: Christmas Wonderland, Gardens By The Bay.
- Poinsettia Wishes At Flower Dome, Gardens By The Bay.
- Merry Fishmas, SEA Aquarium.
How do you say Merry Christmas in Singapore?
“Sheng Tan Kuai Loh!”
Where can I eat on Christmas in Singapore?
CHRISTMAS BRUNCH, LUNCH & DINNER IN SINGAPORE
- The Line at Shangri-La Hotel Singapore. …
- Waterfall Ristorante Italiano at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore. …
- Alley on 25 at Andaz Singapore. …
- One-Ninety at Four Seasons Hotel Singapore. …
- Marriott Cafe at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel. …
- Hotel Fort Canning. …
- Capella Singapore.
What is the most visited place in Singapore?
18 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands. Marina Bay Sands. …
- Gardens by the Bay. Gardens by the Bay. …
- Botanic Gardens. Botanic Gardens. …
- Singapore Zoo. Singapore Zoo. …
- Orchard Road. Orchard Road | Jack / photo modified. …
- Singapore Flyer. Singapore Flyer. …
- Raffles Hotel Singapore. Raffles Hotel Singapore. …
How much money do I need to visit Singapore?
You’ll want to plan on spending a minimum of $50 to $60 USD per day. This will cover getting around town, eating and staying in inexpensive accommodations. If you want to lay your head somewhere a bit nicer or have some extra cash to spend on bar-hopping, plan for $85 to $100 USD per day.
What is the best area to stay in Singapore?
Singapore’s 9 Best Areas To Stay In
- Orchard Road (black)
- Colonial / Historic District (green)
- Marina Bay (blue)
- The Quays – Clarke, Robertson & Boat (turquoise)
- Bugis & Kampong Glam (purple)
- Chinatown (red)
- Little India (yellow)
- Sentosa Island (pink)