Address Book Tip. When adding a Thai mobile number in your mobile phone, always start it with +668 or +669 or +666 and remove the leading “0″. (Enter +668-1234-1234 rather than 08-1234-1234) This assures that when roaming in any country, you can dial the number and it will be understood in any country.
How do you add a mobile number to Thailand on Whatsapp?
How to add an international phone number
- Open your phone’s address book.
- When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+).
- Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number.
How can I save a phone number from another country?
Enter the contact’s international phone number.
In the phone number blank, start by typing the “+” (plus) symbol, followed by the country code (e.g., 44 for UK), and then the rest of the person’s phone number.
How do you write your mobile number with country code?
Entering Phone Numbers Online
- IMPORTANT: Country and area codes are always required when entering mobile and landline phone numbers. Do not enter (+).
- Entering a Mobile Number.
- Example: 61412345678. (61 Australian country code, Australian mobile number without the 0)
- Entering a Landline.
- Example: 61291234567.
How do I save an international number on my iPhone?
You need to save the number with the international dialling prefix then the country code, area code and then the phone number. For example my cell number is 0419 xxx xxx and I am in Australia. The leading zero is dropped. The iPhone selects the international code for your country automatically by using “+”.
Can I use WhatsApp in Thailand?
As long you are connected to the internet you can use Whatsapp regardless where you are. So you may use wifi connection on most places in Thailand or buy SIM card to your phone.
How do I text someone in Thailand?
To text you need to input either 0064 or 64 (NZ country code) +cell phone number minus the first zero. Your text will then send. If you want to call the person you dial the 009 then 64 +phone number (minus the first zero), by dialling the 009 first you will then get the cheaper rate for phone calls.
Can you find someone on WhatsApp without their number?
Can I search for someone on Whatsapp without their number? No, you need to have a phone number to find that person on WhatsApp. … Contacts are added to WhatsApp by adding phone numbers to your device’s address book.
Is not a valid mobile number for the country WhatsApp?
Steps To Solve WhatsApp Number Not Valid For Country Issue
First, the phone number provided should certainly be an active one, for receiving an OTP (One Time Password) later in the process. … Select your country from the drop-down list, WhatsApp has provided. The code for the selected country will fill in automatically.
How do I get a US number that I can use on WhatsApp permanently?
The procedure is almost similar to Primo:
- You can find the app in Google Play. …
- Open the app and you will be required to register. …
- Go to the left top area and click on the menu option. …
- Simply click on it and you will be required to provide the information of your country.
- Choose US with the code number.
What is my mobile area code?
The Australian country code is 61. When calling from outside Australia, leave out the leading ‘0’ from the STD area code or from the mobile telephone number. The outgoing IDD access code from within Australia is 0011.
How do I display my mobile number in international format?
Within Australia, mobile phone numbers begin with 04 or 05 – the Australian national trunk code” 0, plus the mobile indicator 4 or 5 – followed by eight digits. This is generally written as 04 aaaa bbbb or 04aa bbb ccc within Australia, or as +61 4 aaaa bbbb for an international audience.
How do you enter a mobile number?
Add or change the phone number on your account
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Personal info.
- Under “Contact info,” tap Phone.
- From here you can: …
- Enter your phone number. …
- Follow the steps on the screen.
How do I get my iPhone to automatically add country code?
Format addresses and phone numbers on iCloud.com
- In Contacts on iCloud.com, click. in the sidebar, then choose Preferences.
- Choose a country or region from the Address Layout pop-up menu. …
- Click Save.
How do I text an international number on my iPhone?
In the phone Messaging app, type your country’s exit code followed by the cell number you want to text. Then, write your message and press Send.
How can I call internationally for free on my iPhone?
How to Make Free International Calls
- Skype. Skype is a free app for Android, Apple, and Windows devices. …
- WhatsApp. Another commonly used app is the Facebook-owned WhatsApp. …
- FaceTime. If you’re connecting to another Apple user, you can use the built-in FaceTime app. …
- Viber. …
- Rebtel. …
- IMO. …
- PopTox. …