In 2019, the Philippines had around 15 billionaires. It is projected that the number of billionaires will be 17 in 2024. Within 2019, the number of ultra-high net worth individuals owning more than 30 million U.S. dollars was about 569.
How many billionaires are there in the Philippines in 2020?
In this year’s Forbes World’s Billionaires List, 15 were from the Philippines, a drop by two counts from last year’s.
How rich is the Philippines 2020?
Ranking second in the Philippines is Enrique Razon, Jr., 565th spot worldwide, with a $3.4 billion (about ₱170 billion) net worth.
Here’s the complete list of Top 15 richest in the Philippines this 2020:
|Name||ENRIQUE RAZON, JR.|
|Net Worth||$3.4 B|
Who is the richest Filipino?
Metro Manila (CNN Philippines, April 7) — Former lawmaker and real estate magnate Manny Villar is still the richest Filipino in the Forbes World’s Billionaires List this 2021. He is among the 17 Filipinos in the international publication’s list, up from last year’s 15.
Who is the richest Filipino actress?
Liza Soberano has an estimated net worth of $5 million as of 2021 and she has been rated the richest celebrity in the Philippines. Liza Soberano has featured in many movies since her debut in 2011.
Who is the richest Filipino celebrity?
2021 Top 10 Richest Celebrities in Philippines and their net…
- Vice Ganda (Net worth: ₱75 Million) It’s Showtime host, Vice Ganda or Jose Marie Viceral in real life, is known for being witty, funny, and RICH. …
- Bong Revilla (Net worth: ₱100 Million)
Who is the richest family in the Philippines 2020?
The top 10 richest in the Philippines are:
- Sy siblings; US$13.9 billion.
- Manuel Villar; $5 billion.
- Enrique Razon Jr.; $4.3 billion.
- Lance Gokongwei & siblings; $4.1 billion.
- Jaime Zobel de Ayala; $3.6 billion.
- Andrew Tan; $2.3 billion.
- Lucio Tan; $2.2 billion.
- Ramon Ang; $2 billion.
Who is the richest Filipino 2020?
The top 10 wealthiest Filipinos for 2020 are:
- Sy siblings – $13.9 billion.
- Manny Villar – $5 billion.
- Enrique Razon Jr – $4.3 billion.
- Lance Gokongwei and siblings – $4.1 billion.
- Jaime Zobel de Ayala – $3.6 billion.
- Andrew Tan – $2.3 billion.
- Lucio Tan – $2.2 billion.
- Ramon Ang – $2 billion.
Who is a zillionaire?
: an immeasurably wealthy person.
Who will be the first trillionaire?
The first trillionaire could be Jeff Bezos instead.
And, Coronavirus made Bezos even richer as millions of people relied on online ordering and delivery services rather than shopping at local stores. In 2020, the Amazon founder bumped his net worth up by almost $30 billion.
Who is the richest kid in the world?
The wealthiest kid in the world today is Prince George of Cambridge, son of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Catherine, his Duchess. He inherited a whooping fortune, rising to no less than $1 billion.
Who is lowest paid actor?
Top 10 Lowest Paid Actors in Hollywood
- 1 1. Johnny Depp.
- 2 Shia LaBeouf. …
- 3 Nicolas Cage. …
- 4 Robert Downey Jr. …
- 5 The Rock. …
- 6 Michael Cera. …
- 7 Ashton Kutcher. …
- 8 James McAvoy. …
Who is the richest celebrity?
#1: George Lucas Net Worth: $10 billion. George Lucas is the richest celebrity in the world with a net worth of $10 billion.
Who is richest Filipino actor?
Top 10 richest Filipino celebrities
- Lucy Torres (worth: ₱100 Million) …
- Kris Aquino (worth ₱120 Million) …
- Vic Sotto (worth ₱150 Million) …
- Ricky Reyes (worth ₱200 Million) …
- Vilma Santos (worth ₱500 Million) …
- Willie Revillame (worth: ₱600 Million) …
- Sharon Cuneta (worth: ₱1 Billion) …
- Manny Pacquiao (worth: ₱9 Billion)